Our love for photography knows no bounds and our experience as wedding photographers in Cancun and throughout the Riviera Maya is extensive.
We’ve photographed over 600 weddings and family portrait sessions, educated thousands of photographers all over the world on how to improve their photography, and given our hearts to the couples and families who trust us, over and over again.
Cancun has been our home for decades and we want to welcome you to this amazing place. From our vantage point it is easy to see that life is beautiful and love is the greatest gift, and we would be honored to celebrate you through photos full of beauty and honest emotion. To capture your story, our approach is supportive, unobtrusive, and documentary, and we bring every bit of our skill, talent, and experience to your wedding or portrait session.
Please take a look at our award-winning portfolios and see if you agree that when it comes to getting gorgeous portraits and wedding photography in Cancun, or anywhere on earth you choose to travel, we’ve got you covered. Then reach out and let’s get started on your once in a lifetime adventure!
Some fun facts about the artists
1. We are Citlalli and Tamara, and we are sisters who absolutely adore each other.
2. We’ve been photographing weddings for over 17 years.
3.We were born in Mexico City and moved to Cancun 30 years ago.
4. Citlalli plays field hockey and loves to salsa dance. She has three cats: Mezcal, Toloache and Chilaquil. Named after her favorite Mexican food and drinks.
5. Tamara knows everything about animals. She cannot get enough of them. Her son is a teenager and wants to be a gamer or a YouTuber. Shocking, we know. She's also proud MamaCat of 5 furry babies.
6. We are both big fans of sci-fi movies and tv shows. Our hard-drives are named after our favorite characters as Arya, Michonne or Hermione.
7. We may have made up song lyrics for everything that has ever happened to us.
8. We have definitely shot over 600 weddings together.
9. We’ve collected almost 100 awards for our work from international contests.
10. Citlalli has spoken all over the world as a photography teacher for conferences and workshops in Mexico, USA, Ecuador, Colombia, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, Italy, France and India.
11. Family comes first for both of us without a doubt.
12. Tamara is part of the LGBTQ+ community and our studio is a certified ally vendor.
13. Our favorite events to photograph are destination weddings and family sessions for people who care about real moments and emotions.
14. We are excited to meet you and can't wait to hear about your plans!
"Citla is an unparalleled photographer who has mastered the essence of photography. She captures the emotion of the moment and makes it last a lifetime!"
- Noelle & Ken